Creamy melt-in-your-mouth vegan fudge. With only three ingredients the hardest thing about this recipe is waiting for it to set!
Traditional fudge typically includes butter and milk to give that hallmark soft and creamy texture. This vegan fudge recipe hits the (sugar) high notes with some clever substitutions while still delivering on the creamy texture you love.
Vegan Fudge Recipe
For a classic fudge slice into squares and serve without decoration. Vegan sprinkles can add a pop of colour or for next-level sweetness drizzle some chocolate over the top.
You can let your imagination run wild with this base recipe – add freeze dried strawberries, macadamia nuts or use half-smooth peanut butter and half crunchy for a nutty texture.
This fudge makes a very excellent food gift!
- 1 Large Saucepan
- 1 Fine Sieve
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Dish or pan for setting fudge (approximately 20 x 15cm)
- 250 grams Peanut Butter
- 200 grams Vegan White Chocolate
- ¼ cup Icing Sugar
- Line your pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt peanut butter in saucepan over a medium heat.250 grams Peanut Butter
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and add the saucepan with the peanut butter. Stir to combine and remove from heat.200 grams Vegan White Chocolate
- Sift in icing sugar and stir to combine.¼ cup Icing Sugar
- Pour mix into the pan and allow to set for at least three hours, or overnight if you can wait that long. Cut into squares to serve.