These Rosemary Choc Chip Cookies are a hit every time I make them. The combination of rosemary, chocolate and salt is deliciously divine. You can be stuffing these into your mouth within 30 minutes from slothing on the sofa deep in a Netflix-binge. Super easy to make and take very little time, so they’re a go-to in our house for a sweet treat, unexpected visitors or if I need something on the fly to give to someone.
I especially wanted to bake these today as it’s the birthday of recipe creator @shannon_martinez Shannon is a genius in the kitchen and can convert ANY dish vegan. We’re regulars to @smithanddeli most weekends when we’re in Melbourne (hint: the BBQ ribs are to die for! The irony as nothing died or is harmed in the making of said ribs). I digress.
Shannon has been kicked in the butt by Triple Negative Breast Cancer and has been fighting that like the warrior she is. So, on your birthday today, Shannon I’m baking your recipes and thinking of you. You’re an inspiration to me, as I know you are to many.
🌱 Vegan substitutions aren’t required as the recipe is vegan.
Choc Chip Rosemary Cookies
- Smith & Deli-cious Cook Book
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Cooling Rack
- Full ingredient list and method in Smith & Deli-cious
- 1 tsp No Egg
- 1 tsp Chopped Rosemary Leaves
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tst Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Smith & Deli-cious Food From Our Deli This cook book was gifted to me by my BFF perhaps a year or so after we went vegan. I was so new to the world of veganism and had so much to learn (I still do). This book has many well-worn pages of favourite recipes I go back to time and time again. Just as I go to Smith & Deli as frequently as I can.
- 🌱 Vegan substitutions aren't required as the recipe is vegan.⠀